“Making Flash Go” alludes to the fact that I was kindly mentioned in “ActionScript Animation: Making Things Move” by Keith Peters.
If you know what you want Flash to do but you don’t know how to make it happen, I may be able to bring your Flash concepts to life.
- I helped Royal Mail make an ad campaign more interactive.
- I helped KnowledgePlanet attract investors.
- I helped Damien Lovegrove present his award winning photography.
- I helped Jozias Dawson make a menu system unlike any other.
- I helped Prototype Industries stand out from a crowd.
- I helped Nioute.co.uk make things work to his exacting specifications.
- I helped Zenith Ceilings display their products in a realistic 3D environment.
Fulfilling your vision could be as simple as letting me help you today.